Friday, August 28, 2015

A weekend Poem

Why don’t I see what I used to see?
Why don’t I smell what I used to smell?
Why don’t I feel what I used to feel?
Why does nothing feel how it used to feel?

I used to…….
See the ray of sun when I wake up in the morning
Smell the grass in the fresh air
Feel the ray of sunlight that shine through my window
Find comfort hearing the sound of water dripping during my morning shower

Where are they? Where did you go?

Take a deep breath
Relax, smile and think positive
They are always here
When you felt happy, they became nearer
When you felt upset, they became further

So start cheering up
Get the rest you need
Enjoy a great weekend
And start seeing the things you used to see!

Have a great weekend and stay positive!

From the Sodexo Team at Lahey Hospital & Medical Center!

Left to Right: Maria P and John Brigham


Lindsey



Left to Right: Alex, Jason and Joe



Left to Right: Edlie, Ana, Dilia, Maria D and Jean Jeudy


Left to Right: Silas, Betty and Manny
Left to Right: Rudy, Tim, Dan, Stephen and Marc

Left to Right: Betty, Doug and Maria P


No comments:

Post a Comment