Friday, May 8, 2015

Happy Mother's Day (Sunday, May 10)

Happy Mother's Day!

Naturally a mother is the one who gave birth to us, but sometimes we come across someone special that touches our life just like our mom.  This person could be our neighbor, a friend or someone in the family.  If you haven't called your mom lately, please pick up the phone this weekend and talk to her.  Cherish them and let them know how much you love them.  If you are a mom, please take some time off today and pamper yourself. You truly deserves it!

For this special day,  I have prepared a poem for all Moms. 

Wishing all Moms (maternal or not) a Happy Mother's Day!

A Mother’s Day poem by Cassandra Loh

For nine months you sacrifice your health
To carry me whom you eagerly want to meet
I brought you tremendous discomfort
But you told me how much you love me
How you can't wait to see me

I cried the moment I was born
You cried the moment you saw me
Your miracle hand comforted me
Your love surrounded me

I grow in the blink of an eye  
I live my own life
You always ask me not to worry
You always tell me you are always there for me

Today on this mother’s day
I am wishing you happiness and good health
I want to thank you for being so selfless 
And I want to let you know how much I love you

Happy Mother's Day to all Moms!

Here are pictures of the Environmental Services and Food and Nutrition colleagues with their Mom
Tina Lee with  Joshua (her grandson) and  Ching Tsai (her mom)

Patty Vietro with her kids(Left to Right) Kevin, Jenny and Joey

Richard Delacy with his mom, Rosemarie Delacy
Left to Right: Maria Petkiewich and her mother in law, Christine McCarthy 


Picture of Mary Pittsley taken with Nalie, her grand daughter 
                    
Cassandra Loh with Baloo the bear (Disney character), Ivy (her mom) and Virgie (her godmother)




No comments:

Post a Comment