Friday, May 6, 2016

Happy Mother's Day!

This Sunday, May 8,  we will be celebrating Mother's Day. 

For this special occasion, I would like to share the following poem as a gift to all mothers

A Mother’s Day poem 

For nine months you sacrifice your health
To carry me whom you eagerly want to meet
I brought you tremendous discomfort
But you told me how much you love me
How you can't wait to see me

I cried the moment I was born
You cried the moment you saw me
Your miracle hand comforted me
Your love surrounded me
I grow in the blink of an eye  
I live my own life
You always ask me not to worry
You always tell me you are always there for me

Today on this mother’s day
I am wishing you happiness and good health
I want to thank you for being so selfless 
And I want to let you know how much I love you

Happy Mother's Day to all Moms!

A photo of Jian Lescard, Patient Services Representatives with her son

No comments:

Post a Comment