Friday, March 20, 2015

It's the attitude that matters! Happy Spring!!!

Spring officially starts today, March 20 at 6:45 P.M this evening. Although we are ready, unfortunately mother nature is not quite ready yet for spring. Mother nature still wants to give us a few more snow showers and cold weather before we can finally celebrate spring. So...last night, I had my "Aha!" moment. I have no control over the weather, but I have full control of my own attitude! So...this morning, I woke up 30 minutes earlier, pick up my brightest color sweater (In Salmon color!Perhaps I have unintentionally made a fashion statement :)), made myself a nice Malaysian breakfast (Malaysian beef jerky and chicken floss sandwich) http://www.mycookinghut.com/2010/09/10/malaysian-bbq-pork-jerky-chicken-floss-sandwiches/ and of course have my favorite Peet's Coffee. Before I left home, I am already celebrating Spring! It's the attitude that determines spring not the weather! "When life gives you lemon, make lemonade". In my case, I will even add a little honey to make it extra special :)

When I came in to the Hospital today, I wish everyone that I came across "Happy Spring". Some look at me with their eyes wide open and says "It's so...cold", some wished me back and some asked me where is the sun? Guess what I told them? "I am the sun!". See my bright sweater? I brought a smile to them.

See, spring is in the air!

On behalf of the Environmental Services and Food and Nutrition team at Lahey Hospital & Medical Center, Burlington, wishing everyone a Happy Spring!
 

Left to Right: Randy, John R, John P and Sopaul 
 
Left to Right: Betty, Doug and Maria
Marianthi


Left to Right: Justin,Rose,Genese and Rich

Left to Right: Lindsay, Bora, Lanita and Ashley

Left to Right: Manny, Linda and Genese

Left to Right: Herb, Rich and Peter
 
Marc

Left to right: Stephen, Manny and Shaina

Left to Right: Irene and Gus

Miguel
Left to Right: Sara, Edlie, Mariano, Andre and Sonia


Left to Right: Joujoute and Edlie

Left to Right: Edlie, Ana, Dilia, Maria and Jean Jeudy




    

 

No comments:

Post a Comment